TOHOKU UNIVERSITY JAPANESE PROGRAM(TUJP)2019
1. Photocopy of passport name page
2. Transcript from the previous academic year in English
3. Copy of English proficiency certificate
4. Result of TTBJ/SPOT90 Japanese test* (Not required for complete beginners)
5. Personal statement (300-400 words): Personal Statement Sheet
*Note: Use this format and upload as PDF with a file name including your name.
6. Application Form for the JASSO Scholarship (if applicable)
7. TNI Application Form for Exchange Program
*TTBJ/SPOT90 Japanese online test: http://ttbj1.cegloc.tsukuba.ac.jp/apply/agree/
*Note: Please choose the "SPOT90+Grammar90+漢字SPOT50".