- Course-taking Sandwich Program
- Scholarship; JPY120,000 per month
- Lump-sum: JPY100,000
- Round trip ticket
- Transportation fee from the airport to the accommodation upon the arrival in Japan
- INDONESIAN or THAILAND nationality
- Must participate in the SIT course-taking sandwich program from Fall 2022 to Spring 2023. (September 2022 to July 2023)
- Have a GPA of 3.00 or above on a 4.00 scale.
- Submit CV, transcript, recommendation letter (No format requirements), and attached application forms (form B, C, and D) to International Relations and Scholarship Affairs(TNI) by January 28th.
- Middle of February: 1st screening by SIT
- Beginning of April: 2nd screening by Sato Yo Foundation
- Middle of June: Announcement of acceptance result.
- Beginning of September: Arrival in Japan
- Middle of September: Fall semester begins.